Westermann Honda Weed Ripper with GXV 160 OHV Engine
The Westermann Honda Moss Brush offers a powerful, hard surface cleaning solution, designed to save you time and energy.
Great images and action videos lower down
Benefits of use
- Remove moss, debris and weeds without the use of chemicals or water
- Beneath the brush is a jockey wheel which allows you to adjust the height of the bristles, enabling a hard or soft brushing action
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
- Powered by a Honda GXV 160 OHC engine with cast iron cylinder sleeve, with a brushing width of 870mm
- 4-Stroke Honda engine
- Clockwise & Anticlockwise brush rotation
- Adjustable brush height
- 870mm diameter brush head
- Interchangeable brush heads
- Handlebars fold down for transit or storage
- Galvanised chassis
- 1 year commercial warranty
- HAVs rating: 2.36 m/s²
- The GXV engine has a 3 year warrenty included
Which surfaces does this Moss Brush work on?
- Block Paving
- Brick / Stone setts
- Sports surfaces
- Rubber Play surfaces
What's the key difference between this Weed Ripper and the Moss Brush Series?
This Weed Ripper is used predominately by contractors and landscapers to clear thick, overgrown weeds in one go. The Moss Brush series is more equipped to efficiently clear moss, debris, and light weeds.
||870mm working width
||GXV 160 OHV 4-Stroke
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Dimensions - Operational mode (L x W x H)
||180 x 87 x 103cm
|Dimensions - Transit mode (L x W x H)
||125 x 87 x 60cm