ATV Mounted Mini Sprayer 70 litre tank.
Suitable for weed control treatments, crop store, path, paddock and amenity spraying. Ideal for ATVs, compact tractors and utility vehicles. A labour-saving alternative to knapsack spraying. Use to create conservation headlands as part of field-margin management
A 12v boom sprayer with hand lance ideal for basic paddock and amenity spraying
- 70 litre tank with lid filter, easily mountable on ATV rack with ratchet straps supplied.
- 11.3 litres per minute 12 volt demand pump (5A).
- Remote switch box to allow machine to be switched on/off from seated position.
- Hand lance with 6 metre hose.
- 5 nozzle 2m 3-section fold-up boom.
- Tank mounted valves, with pressure regulation, agitation and control valves for boom and hand lance.
- Heavy duty boom mounting brackets, powder coated to give a durable finish
- Weight: 22kg dry, 92kg full
- Pump: 11.3 l/min, 4 bar 60 psi
- 70 litre tank
- 800mm x 310mm x 580mm high
UV stabilised 6mm thick polyurethane tank. Fill level indicator at 5 litre intervals, with 10% overfill allowance.
- Integral sump for easy draining
- Separate base to protect pump
- In-line filter and drain valve
- Shaped tank end for wraparound of hand lance hose
- No specialist mountings required
- Hand Lance- Aluminium barrel lance with adjustable nozzle and trigger lock handle
- 6 metre flexible hose (longer if required)