1.5m/5ft ATV POWER SHREDDER MOWER - 18HP v-twin, electric start
Recognising that existing ATV mowers on the market cannot achieve satisfactory results in cutting extremely dense 5/6ft bull rushes/reeds or dense heather, which has become commonplace in wetland areas, we have developed the Power Shredder™. Generation 2010 Power Shredders™ have a newly developed deck, even stronger than before, yet lighter. An advanced rotor design gives a finer chop.
Utilising a number of innovative technologies in the manufacturing process and engine modifications, these machines are designed to achieve unbelievable results. Features such as unique blade, rotor and deck design allows for optimum material flow while reducing towing resistance in really rough conditions.
Our ATV Power Shredder™ Mower is designed to pulverise dense and heavy vegetation, cutting it into small pieces for faster decomposition. It is powered by a 18HP or 23HP twin cylinder Briggs and Stratton engine, both of which carry a 2 year warranty. A high lift kit is fitted as standard to give you an adjustable cutting height from 30mm to 250mm. The Power Shredder™ is equipped with special rush blades as standard allow you to cut in heavy rushes, or in areas of bracken or heather.
By using 3-D finite element analysis on the deck we have been able to design the mower for maximum strength and minimum weight, making it easier to tow and reducing tyre indentation on the ground surface. Flotation tyres are fitted as standard to give extra stability in difficult and wet conditions. The multiple tow position is handy in hard to reach areas allowing you to tow the mower directly behind, offset or half-offset. The ATV Power Shredder™ Mower can be used behind any vehicle equipped with a 50mm tow ball thanks to its adjustable tow hitch height.
Main features include
- Innovative Deck Design
By using 3-D finite element analysis on the deck we have been able to design the mower for maximum strength and minimum weight, making it easier to tow and reducing tyre indentation on the ground surface.
- High Speed Rotor
With the Power Shredder running in excess of 1000RPM more than a tractor flail, this high speed combined with a specially designed ‘High Flow’ rotor can achieve remarkable results in extremely dense vegetation.
- Unique Blade Design
The Power Shredder is equipped with innovative special rush blades as standard which allow you to shred in heavy rushes, or areas of bracken or heather.
- Adjustable Cutting Height
The Power Shredder boasts the infinite cutting height adjustable, from 30mm to 250mm to suit various types of vegetation, and allows you to work with even the tallest weeds.
- Adjustable Offset Function
Adjustable offset drawbar to position your machine to suit whatever particular job you are working at such as maintaining field borders.
- Flotation Tyres
The Power Shredder comes as standard with 22-11*8 flotation tyres which are ideal for use on soft and wet areas of ground.
- Optional Double Bogie
If some areas are extremely wet check out our optional double bogie for increased stability on wet areas.
- Cutting width 1.5m / 5ft
- Cutting height from 30 - 250mm.
- Heavy duty chassis.
- Adjustable offset drawbar.
- Special rush blades.
- 3-D finite analysis on deck.
- Floatation Tyres
- Debris guards for maximum rider protection.
- Briggs & Stratton v-twin commercial engine - 2yr warranty. 16HP or 18HP, recoil or electric start.
- Optional Break Bar
- Optional Rear Roller
Optional Engine Sizes
- 1.5m / 5ft – Engine Sizes Available are (all Briggs & Stratton):
- 18HP Power Shredder, 1.5m, V-Twin engine, Electric Start
- 23HP Power Shredder, 1.5m, V-Twin engine, Electric Start
Optional Break Bar
- An optional Break Bar™ is available which helps to flatten down the vegetation to help guide it through the mower blades for a more effective and finer chop. The break bar is very effective if cutting in heavy rushes.
Optional Rear Roller
- An optional Rear Roller is fitted behind the machine and acts to roll out what has been cut to leave a clean finish.
Lease Purchase option
Would you like to spread the costs of payment for this item.
- Are you looking to offer an existing service to your customers and need to spread the cost?
- Need to replace essential equipment to maintain the management of your land without losing time and money?
- Can you offer a new service to increase income and can't afford to buy machinery / products upfront?
The item you are looking at would cost you approx.
|Term of lease
|Cost per month excluding VAT
Call a member of our leasing team today to discuss.